Monday, October 1, 2007

Birthday Countdown!

We are counting down the days until Hannah's 3rd birthday! I got the idea from my friend, Rachel, who did it for Madeleine's 3rd birthday. I thought it was a great idea!

Anyway, her birthday is October 8th! We are having a family party this weekend! She is getting very excited! However, mom may be more excited! I just can't wait to see her little face as she opens presents and sees her Dora cake. I'll post those pictures soon! Until then, here is a picture of the countdown! Notice her new SHINY pink shoes! We got them today! She LOVES them! For those of you who don't know, she is a shoe girl!!!!!




4 comments:

Matt and Rachel said...

Love the Birthday Countdown! It's a great way to give them an idea of time. And the shoes are sooo cute -- gotta love those girls!

Jennifer Crow said...

She's too cute!! I hope the birthday party goes well...can't wait to see pictures!!

JoEllyn said...

That is such a cute idea. Hannah is seriously one of the cutest girls EVER! She always has been since she was little bitty. Can't believe she's 3 already!

kristen g. said...

Those are some snazzy shoes! We have started a bit of a shoe obsession as well. I'm looking for red ones now! :)