Sunday, October 7, 2007

I've been tagged....

Well, it's my turn. Here goes!

1. Who is your man? Kristopher Kyle Keim (Yes, his initials are KKK) aka Daddy (It is easier to just call him this these days!).
2. How long have you been together? I think about 7 1/2 years.
3. How long dated? About 4 months dating, 7 months engaged, over 6 years married.
4. How old is your man? 33 years young
5.Who eats more? Me. I especially have a big appetite while breastfeeding.
6. Who said "I love you" first? This is embarrassing. I don't remember. But Kris doesn't either, so it's okay!
7. Who is taller? I think I am.
8. Who sings better? I like to think I do. I sing a lot to the kids. Kris is better than he thinks he is though. Just don't ask him to lead singing at church. He'll avoid you forever.
9. Who is smarter? Kris is definitely. He has more common sense.
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine.
11. Who does the laundry? Me
12. Who takes out the garbage? Mostly Kris.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Kris
14. Who pays the bills? Kris
15. Who is better with the computer? Kris. This is so embarrassing, but the other day, I couldn't remember how to turn our computer on. He had to remind me. He laughed and laughed at me. Hey, I've been out of the work force now for 3 years!!
16. Who mows the lawn? Kris and he does an AWESOME job of it!
17. Who cooks dinner? Me, unless we grill out and Kris does.
18. Who drives when you are together? Kris
19. Who pays when you go out? I do since I have the envelope with the cash in it. Dave Ramsey baby!!
20. Who is most stubborn? I'd say we're both pretty stubborn sometimes.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? ME! Kris is never wrong.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. They are 2 1/2 hours away vs 6 1/2.
23. Who kissed who first? Yikes! I don't remember this one either. It was all such a whirlwind. He swept me off my feet!
24. Who asked who out? Kris. We hiked Pinnacle Mountain and then went to Shorty Smalls.
25. Who proposed? Kris. He took me to Niagara Falls. It was AWESOME!
26. Who is more sensitive? Well, I used to think it was me, but as many of you know, Kris can hardly say a prayer these days without crying. Bless his sweet little heart!
27. Who has more friends? Probably about the same.
28. Who has more siblings? Kris. He has 2 brothers and a sister. I have 2 brothers.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Kris and it is fine with me!

I tag Rachel and Kristen

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Next time we see you guys, I would like to measure who is taller. We all know who is more sensitive. Not close.