Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sick kiddos

Well, it has been a hard week and a half. I feel like we just can't get well. I guess it all started a week ago Monday when Hannah woke up limping on a swollen ankle. She laid around all day obviously not feeling well. The next morning she was fine. It was so strange. Finally after talking to a couple of doctors, we have concluded that it was either just a flare-up of her arthritis or possibly we over-did-it the weekend before with all the Halloween parties. I was just glad it only lasted one day. It was hard to watch.

Since then she has had diarrhea, vomiting, coughing, and as of today, a double ear infection!!! Luckily she hasn't had any fever--yet. This would have made it alot worse. To top all this off, Lincoln had pink eye more than a week ago. As of today, it is back and he has an ear infection as well! Oh yeah, I've had pink eye too! What is next?

I feel like we have been in seclusion for the last week and a half! If you could pray for everyone to get to feeling better, I'd really appreciate it!

On a much lighter note, yesterday morning when Hannah woke up, she came walking into the living room. This is what she was wearing!

She had on a hat, 2 pajama shirts, and 4 pajama pants. She cracks me up sometimes!

3 comments:

Cortney said...

We missed you at MUGG! Hope everyone feels better soon!

Amanda said...

I guess she was cold and knew to put on more clothes. I hope you all are feeling better. We miss seeing you.

Jill said...

Hey Jamie I just wanted you to know that we have created a MUGG blog. You can get to the link from my blog. The intention of this is for all of us to be able to post onto this blog. We can let everyone know if your kids are sick, you have a new recipe or idea, wishes, suggestions, I think you get the idea.

I hope that your family is well soon! It is so hard to keep your sanity when everyone keeps gettin sick. You are in our prayers.