Friday, January 9, 2009

Finger Painting with Friends

The other day we went over to Jack's house to finger paint. Jack was checking out the paint. So cute.
Hannah jumped right in.
Benson was starting to get into it.
Now Lincoln was another story. This is how he looked when I told him to put his fingers in the paint.
It's fun to get messy!!!
Okay, maybe I'll try it a little.

Ewwwwww!!! It's on my hands!!!!! "White, white!!! (wipe, wipe)"


Let's just try one finger at a time.

Couldn't get Benson to smile, but I think he had fun (seeing as his plate was actually used).

Jack was the real artist of the day, painting multiple pictures!

I could not believe my son! Mr. Mess himself did not want to get messy! What in the world??? I don't know. The boy doesn't like the bubbles in bubble baths either. He is just full of surprises!

2 comments:

kristen g. said...

Fun! I've been wanting to try finger paints with Kate but I'm kind of chicken. :) What kind did you use?

Jamie said...

We used Crayola Washable Fingerpaints. I've seen where some people use yogurt and use food coloring to make different colors. The child can enjoy eating it as well as playing with it. You should try it!