Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Lincoln!!!

Today is my baby's birthday!! I can't believe he is TWO! He is getting to be such a big boy and seems to really be growing. I can tell he is slimming up and getting so tall. I'm looking forward to seeing his growth stats at his two year appointment on Friday. I'll probably do a post on all he's been up to this month with his growth stats later this week.

As with Hannah, I have taken a picture of Lincoln on our bed every month on the 20th of the month since he was born. With her I put all of them in a slide show, but I've decided I don't want to do that with his because if I ever get this blog printed out, I'd really like to be able to see all the pictures.

So, Lincoln, I have thoroughly loved every minute of watching you grow these last 24 months. It is truly amazing to see how you have gone from being this helpless, look-just-like-your-daddy, sweet BABY, to a chubby, curious CRAWLER, to an extremely exhausting into-everything, messy, but so fun TODDLER!! Even though we have begun those dreaded terrible twos, I am looking forward to every moment with you and am so very thankful to God for allowing me and your dad to direct your paths and watch you grow! We love you Stinker!

1 month
2 months
3 months

4 months

5 months

6 months

7 months

8 months

9 months

10 months

11 months

12 months

13 months

14 months

15 months

17 months

18 months

19 months

20 months

21 months

22 months

23 months

TWO!!!!!



1 comment:

Becky Lynch said...

Ok, that is just way too sweet! I love how you did the pictures every month. He is such a cutie!