Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lincoln's Birthday Party!

We had Linc's birthday party on Saturday. I decided to do a big party this year with all his friends. We went with the Cars theme.

I made these car placemats with each of the kids pictures in them. We put their party favors and snacks in two black bowls that looked like wheels. Then we made the table into a road.

Carrie helped me make the checkered flag for the background. We wove black and white streamers together and covered my china cabinet. It took a while, but it looked so cool!! Thanks again, Carrie!

The Birthday Boy!

Benson and Hannah

All the kiddos at the table

When his cake came out, he looked interested, I guess.

But when it was time to blow out the candle, not so much!

I'm glad we caught the moment on video. I think it is funny!




Hannah was cracking Benson up blowing on her party favor!

All the kids seemed to enjoy all the goodies.
Ethan

Eric

Benson

Jack

Paul

Carter

Jackson



Time for presents! Linc just got a few things from family since he's still enjoying his Christmas loot! I just love the faces he makes. You can tell he was excited about his Handy Manny chair!


He also got a car rug, a t-ball set, a bubble lawn mower, and Thomas the train.

Linc with his Uncle Jeff

and with MiMi and Pappaw

Me and my buddy!

All the kids playing in the playroom after the party.


Thanks everyone for helping us celebrate!


3 comments:

kristen g. said...

Wow! You guys know how to throw a party! The decorations are awesome!
Happy Birthday Lincoln! You are just as cute as can be! Two is so much fun!!!

Allison said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Happy Birthday Lincoln!

Kelly B. said...

We had a great time! Thanks for inviting us!