Tuesday, January 19, 2010

16 weeks

I am 16 weeks pregnant. I went to the doctor yesterday--with Lincoln and Hannah. They were pretty good. I took lots of snacks and things to do in case there was a long wait. Fortunately, we were in and out in 45 minutes. When we heard the heartbeat, the kids just giggled. It was really cute. The doctor said it was in the 140's. I went and looked back at my other two to see what their ranges were. I couldn't find where I'd written anything down for Hannah, but for Lincoln it was in the 130's to 140's. Makes me wonder if this is another little boy!!!

We scheduled the big ultrasound for February 5th. I am super excited!!! I asked my parents to come. They've never been to one before, so this will be really neat I think. I am just counting down the days. I really do not care whether it is a boy or a girl, but I am ready to know so I can start thinking of how things will work.

Surprisingly I have only gained 3 1/2 lbs so far. You wouldn't think that by looking at me, that's for sure!


This week the baby is about the size of an avocado and weighs about 2 3/4 ounces.

2 comments:

Cortney said...

You look great! You'll be so glad you documented each week. I so wish I would have done that!

Matt and Rachel said...

I can't wait to find out what you're having! FYI -- Charolotte's heartrate was almost always in the 130s....could be a girl.