Wednesday, January 27, 2010

17 weeks

This week marks 17 weeks. Wish I could say time is flying by, but I don't think it is. Think I'm too excited. We'll have the big ultrasound a week from Friday. Looking forward to that!

So, this will probably be the last time I take a picture in one of my Arthritis Foundation shirts. Mondays are when I take the picture and Mondays are usually my "don't get real fixed up day." I'm kind of tired of seeing myself in these shirts though. ha!

Baby is about the size of my hand spread open wide--about 4 1/2 to 4 3/4 inches. It weighs about 3 1/2 ounces. I think I am beginning to feel very small movements. However, in church Sunday night I was sitting there and I could have sworn I felt the biggest kick. It was just once, but it really surprised me. I looked over at Kris and said, "Wow I think I just got kicked!"


No comments: