Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas in KC

I'm going to eventually catch up on all my blogging! I have a few more posts to go!

This year we were in KC for Christmas with Kris' family. We opened presents Christmas Eve at lunch to try to avoid the weather coming in later that day. This is Aunt Mona (Kris' sister) and Lincoln with the little drum set she got him. I don't know why, but it seemed like the theme of this year's gifts from all the in-laws were noise makers and things that you could hit someone with. :)

Waiting so sweetly to really get started. Lincoln was all about opening presents this year. He kept asking when we were going to do it--even after we were done.


Hannah, Isabel, and Linc about to start opening.

Lincoln got a marshmallow gun. Yes, loads of fun! I'll have pictures of this in a later post. I guess he was trying to eat the marshmallows in this pic.


Hannah got a little jewelry box.

Grandma opening the bean pot we got her.

Hannah and Isabel got all the Disney princess barbies. I think Hannah's favorite is Aerial.

Checking out Lincoln's new car.

A porcelain tea set! Let's see how long it takes Lincoln to break this!

More Grandma and Grandad. It's always a lot of fun to see what they get.

Hannah loves this new game, I Can Do That by Dr. Suess.

Here's one of those hitting toys I was talking about. This toy was actually torn up by the time we left KC. Isn't that too bad???

Horses! We love horses around here!


This horse was apparently jumping the fence!

NEW BOOTS!!!! THANK YOU GRANDMA!!! I LOVE THEM!!
They have Buzz and Woody on them so they are extra special!!!

Happy Birthday to me!

This was Kris right after all the festivities. I guess he worked too hard outside on the farm that day. It was so cold while we were there that his brother, Les, lost 3 baby calves and 1 big cow. They actually all had to pull her out of the freezing cold pond. She had gotten stuck and later died. We were lucky enough not to have lost any of our cows!

More fun and pics to come from this weekend in KC!

No comments: