Monday, January 25, 2010

Lincoln's Birthday Party!

Last Wednesday, the 20th, was Lincoln's 3rd birthday! Can't believe our little guy is that old! He is getting to be such a big boy. I plan to blog all about him at 3 hopefully soon. I am working on potty training this week and am finding it really hard to find time to do much else other than that right now.

Cousin Isabel sent Lincoln a present by mail. He was excited to open it.

Yee Haw! More cowboy stuff!!

Our little bandit in handcuffs!

We went to Texarkana over the weekend to celebrate his birthday. He had been telling me that he wanted a Diego party, so I had to comply. Here's his Diego cake I made him. Turned out pretty cute I think.


Had to put this one on here. This was after Hannah fixed my hair! She is really good at this.

On Saturday at lunch we celebrated Uncle Jeff's birthday. The kids played hard that day and didn't have a nap. Lincoln especially played hard outside with the guys helping them cut down a tree. I love how he loves to be outside--with the guys. So, by the time supper came and it was time for his party, he was tuckered out. He had a few minutes of a nap and was OUT.

So sweet.

Party time!

Think he was excited? He knew he was getting presents.

Blowing out the candle! I love how Hannah is right there beside him.

I am THREE!

He helped himself to a little taste.

Now the fun part, opening presents. He got some Lincoln Logs from Uncle Wes. He likes these, but I know he will grow into them more as time goes by.

Clothes. He probably wasn't as excited about these as I was. He got so much at Christmas, he just didn't need alot of toys. We got a little head start on spring clothes from Mimi and Pappaw and Uncle Jeff.

We got him the Geo Trax Airplane set. It is really neat and he loves it!


Hope you had a happy birthday Bud! We love you so much!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy late Birthday Lincoln!! That was a great day 3 years ago!! Great job on the cake Jamie!