Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Little Momma

I knew that Hannah would probably be really good with the baby when he came. However, I don't think I realized just how good she would really be. She is such a little natural with Layton. She loves babies--always has. She is gentle and loving. She is constantly giving him kisses. She is so at ease with him--even when he gets upset while she's holding him. She remains calm and tries her best to quiet him with her words or his paci. Kris and I have thoroughly enjoyed watching her take to Layton over these last 2 weeks. She is such a great big sister and such the Little Momma!!




I love these pictures. This was before we gave Layton his first bath. She knew we were getting ready to do it and a few minutes before, this is where I found her. She was giving her baby a bath. Just precious.

She has always loved playing with baby dolls, but since Layton has come, she has really been doing it alot. She has asked me a couple of times if we can take our babies in their strollers and go walking outside. I haven't quite gotten around to doing it yet (timing), but we will definitely be taking some strolls soon with our babies. I think she remembers us doing this after Lincoln was born. :-)










Most of the time, Layton is quite content in his big sister's arms.



She was so tickled because he was holding onto her finger.


Oh Hannah! You are such the Little Momma! Your Daddy and I are so proud of you!!


2 comments:

Mike & Leanne said...

Hannah is such a little momma!! She is so cute with Layton and she has always been very nurturing with Eden too. I love that she gave her baby a bath before y'all did Layton. She does look super comfortable holding Layton. I can't wait to see how much more she grows while being such a great big sister to her little brothers. She is such a doll!!!

Becky Lynch said...

Sweet girl! Isn't it wonderul seeing our girls as big sisters who absolutely adore their siblngs. I LOVE the pictures.