Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Pregnancy

There were several reasons I took my picture each week of my pregnancy. I wanted to remember this pregnancy because it is probably my last. I rarely had any pictures taken of me pregnant with the other two, so I wanted to make sure I had some of me pregnant this time. I was also really curious to see how my body would change over the weeks. I thought it might be neat. What is quite funny to me is that I only got up to week 37. I was one day shy of 38 weeks when Layton was born. I still can't believe he was that early.

While this pregnancy was a lot harder on my body than the others, I still enjoyed it for the most part. I would go through every ache and pain again to get the reward of that sweet little one at the end. Carrying a baby inside you is such an amazing experience and such a blessing from the Lord. I have been fortunate to have 3 good pregnancies, 3 good labors, and 3 healthy babies. I couldn't ask for more than that.

Anyway, I finally put all the weekly pictures in a slide show.




No comments: