Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Family Time

We have been trying to go walking a least once a week here lately. We have a great park not too far from our house that we can walk to. Sometimes we make it and sometimes we don't because the kids are too tired. I've enjoyed this time and hope we can make a habit of it even with school starting soon.




Layton seemed to enjoy the ride.





This little man needs the exercise to use up some of his never-ending supply of energy.

They played a little ball along the way.


Lincoln is such a sweetie. He is constantly finding flowers and picking them for me.

Bringing me a flower he picked.

Conked out.

After our walk, we had to get in the pool because it was so hot. This was actually my first time to be able to get in. It was so nice!!




I can't believe our summer is about to come to a close. We have had such a good one!

No comments: