Friday, September 23, 2011

Sayings to Live By

While at my in-law's house, I always enjoy looking around at Roena's decorations.  She never fails to have her house decorated for the season or holiday and I love that.  This particular visit as I was looking around, it hit me how many really neat sayings I saw.  So, I went hunting around the house and discovered lots of AWESOME "sayings to live by"!  Here they all are.  Enjoy!  I did!




 Just in case you can't make this one out, it says:   

Many Moons in the same canoe.  Lyle and Roena May 28, 1961.







 Teacher.  Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.  2 Timothy 2:15


 Love this one!!!!


 Life is like a piano.  What you get out of it depends on how you play it.
 I may not be good looking, but I'm faithful.
 This is their back door mat!  Ha!

 Amongest the pictures of all their grandkids is Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your own children.

 Look after each other so that not one of you will fail to find God's best blessings.

 A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

 You are the apple of God's eye!  God knew you before you were even born, and there has not been one moment when He has not loved you.  He created you in His image, and there is no one else like you...You are special.  You are the apple of God's eye!



No comments: