Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Strawberry Picking With Friends!

Last week Layton and I went strawberry picking with some friends.  Sarah was in town and drove out to Cabot with us.  I enjoyed catching up with her so much!


Layton had a lot of fun picking strawberries!  The funniest thing to me was that I realized when we were almost through that he actually hadn't eaten any!  The rest of the kiddos were going to town too!





I finally told the poor kid he could eat one.  Then, he pretty much didn't stop!  Ha!  He loves some strawberries--just like the rest of us!



I tried to get a picture of everyone that came.  This is Brittany with her sweet kiddos, Autumn and Logan.


Layne and Ivey!


Amy with Lily and Nora!


Me and my buddy!

Me and Amy!


This was my sweet boy on the drive home.  Look at his mouth!  :)


And this is what I spent my afternoon doing that day.  I froze these and kept some for salad and dessert for bunko later that week.  Now, I can't wait for blueberry pickin' time!!!



No comments: