Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I got some super special gifts for Mother's Day this year.  Lincoln came home with really sweet things that he had written for me.  LOVED them!  It is so sweet to see what is in their little minds. Ha!



 Kris got me some beautiful charms for my charm bracelet!


He got each of the kids' birthstones.


His cards always mean so much to me.  


Hannah's gift was something.


It is a treasure for sure!  She drew a family portrait and it was AWESOME!!!!  She has turned into quite the little artist.  This will be framed for sure!!


 

I love being a mom to this three amazing children.  By far one of the biggest blessings of my life!  God has been so good to me.  They are healthy, happy, smart, funny, and loving kiddos and I couldn't be much more proud of them.


1 comment:

Mike & Leanne said...

I LOVE Hannah's drawing!!!! She is really talented!!!