Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Our Mothers

So, I've talked about how I feel about being a mother.  Now I want to talk about the two mothers in my life that I have to look up to.

My mom is my very best friend.  She always has been and always will be.  She is my biggest supporter, confidant, source of encouragement, and spiritual advisor.  She is just about the best person that I know.  I have been extremely blessed to have her as my mother and don't know what I would do without her.

She is a wonderful grandmother too.  The kids love her so much!




I am very lucky to have the mother-in-law that I have.  I have watched her over the last 12+ years be a mother to Kris and she is so so special.  She is always able to lend an ear to him and has always been supportive of what he does.  She is creative, a great teacher, wonderful cook, and super entertainer.  She is also an amazingly godly wife.  I admire her a lot!

The kids adore her too!



If I can be even half the mother that these two ladies have been, I think I will be alright!  Love you both!!!

No comments: