Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Texarkana Visit

A few weekends ago Hannah, Layton and I went to Texarkana.  Lincoln and Kris had to stay home for baseball.  Pappaw is still in the stabilizer thing, so he was still unable to do much of anything but sit around.  The kids enjoyed running around the farm though--literally.  :-)


We found a turtle out in the pasture while riding the four wheeler.


We picked a few blackberries.  They really weren't quite ready, so the kids basically ate all that they picked.


Layton loves him some "blackbellies" as he calls them.


He also loves riding that four wheeler.  I know he is missing riding with Pappaw though, and Pappaw is missing riding with him too.

I mowed the yard while we were there and got to use Mimi and Pappaw's zero-turn lawn mower. I'd never used one before and it was actually fun!  Ha!  I was playing around with my phone and took this picture afterwards of the front yard from the patio.


More fun outside!




Sharing some "pop pop" (popcorn).


Not sure why I didn't get any pictures of Mimi and Pappaw?  We always love visiting them!  The kids just have a blast and I love just being with my parents!


No comments: