Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Random May Pictures

Layton getting his teeth cleaned.  He had his first cavity to be filled as well.  :-(


I went to Muffins With Mom with Lincoln at school.


Lincoln started swim team practice this month.



Layton did this at school and gave it to me.  I especially love that he thinks I am 20 something years old, that I am beautiful when I go to church, and his favorite thing to do with me is to go shopping.  He has been my little shopping buddy for so long.


The rest of my Mother's Day gifts.  Lincoln painted me a picture and made a tiny little canvas painting with his fingerprints in the shape of a heart.


Kris got me this birthstone bracelet with all 4 kids' birthstones on it.  :-)


Lincoln wrapped up tennis and had an end of season party.





He and Jack.  I really hope these boys stick with this tennis!


He had his awards ceremony at school.  Each kid got an award.  I don't like how they do that, but whatever.  They gave the kids awards based on candy bars.  His was the Skittles award.  It said he was always full of colorful ideas.  Yep, that would describe Lincoln alright.




His awesome teacher, Mrs. Hill.  She was so great for him this year.  Super understanding and patient.  Loved her!


Found this selfie of Hannah on my phone.


We went and got froyo after the last day of school to celebrate!


I LOVE how this boy uses his imagination sometimes.  Just give him a box and some screws and he will make something awesome!!!



Trying to be like brother!  :-)


These two have been messes lately.  I was so sick of them fighting and being super loud in the house that I sent them out to the backyard for a bit.  After awhile I realized I hadn't heard anything from them, so I went to check on them.  I found them both on top of the shed.  This picture was taken right after Lincoln jumped down.  Layton was stuck.  I realize they are boys and boys will be boys, but they were in big trouble.


No comments: