Sunday, September 10, 2017

Hannah's 2nd Cross County Meet: Minutemen Invitational

Hannah had her 2nd Cross Country meet this weekend.  It was just Ledger and I that got to come because the boys were all at their flag football game.  This meet was in Western Hills Park in Little Rock.  It was a neat park and the course was such that I had to run around myself to try to get her picture on the trails all while pushing Ledger in the stroller.  I got a little work out in myself.  Ha!

This meet had 311 Junior girls from all over.  It was a big meet!


And they're off!!





Almost done!



I wasn't able to get any pictures of the end because when I took these last two, I didn't realize the finish line was around a curve that was all wooded.  So, I missed her last sprint.  She came in 163 out of 311.  Again she was about in the middle but her time was 17:03.40 which was much better than last time!  So proud of our girl for working so hard!!  Oh, and Bryant Jr. Girls got 1st place at this meet as well!  They have a big team (made up of the two Bryant Middle Schools) and a pretty good one at that!

No comments: