Saturday, June 9, 2018

Wes' 40th Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my brother, Wes.  It’s a big one!!!  I wish I had some more pictures of him throughout the years but they are all at Mom and Dad’s.  So, I stalked his Facebook instead!  

Growing up he was the stubborn, frustrating brother who liked to aggravate me to no end. Now we are great friends and I admire how hard he works at everything he does! He is one of the silliest people I know and always keep our family laughing with his antics. His niece and nephews think he hung the moon and I am super proud of the man he is!  

I pray that God blesses him with his best year yet!!! 










This is just about the best picture ever!














The whole family headed to Dallas to visit him the weekend before his birthday.  We had fun playing in his pool and seeing his house for the first time.  It is super nice and roomy!














We ate at a Mexican place down close to the Dallas Cowboys practice field.



We had a fun time!  Happy 40th Wes!!!  We love you!!

No comments: