Saturday, June 30, 2018

Just More June

Just a little more June to share.


We went to Arkansas Pineapple Whip for our Bible Reading Reward treat.  Hannah didn't quite make this one, but she is working on catching up.


We went to watch Uncle Jeff play tennis.  I really enjoyed this.  He is getting so good!!



We went to Texarkana around Pappaw's birthday.



Ledger gets giddy around watermelon.



Hannah and I went to see my favorite hairdresser, my cousin, Amy.  Hannah got highlights for the first time and some layers in her hair.


She looks so much older!




I tried to get a picture of the two of us with our hair all cute, but the sun was in our eyes!




Mimi gave the kids Water Marbles while we were there, and they were so anxious to check them out when we got home.


They start out super tiny and grow larger while sitting in water.  They feel really neat too.



I found Layton like this one afternoon.  He was tuckered out I guess.


I was cleaning out Lincoln's backpack one day and discovered this little gem.  Wow.


I think we may have another one who wants to be like his Daddy.


They were working on the four wheeler.


Ledger discovered ribs and was cleaning them up.




I love bath time and Ledger does too!








I bought some of these for Ledger.  It is almost that time!


He wanted to wear them.  Oh the cuteness!


Sometimes verses/stories in the Bible just hit me hard.  Sometimes in life we need to pray this:  "We do not know what to do, but our eyes are upon you."  I was having one of those moments in life when I came across this verse in my daily Bible reading.


Brothers.


This is just a little project for the church nursery I am working on with the help of a very talented Audrey Crow who made this sign!



No comments: