Thursday, July 2, 2009

Princess Tea

Our church has had a Princess Tea Party for 2-4 year olds for the last several years. Hannah has gone since she was 2. She picked out her dress herself. She knew exactly which one she wanted to wear--Belle. She is the picture of sweetness!


Her friend, Emma, wore her Belle dress too! They love each other!



Can't believe I actually brought these little boys with me! I was babysitting Jack that day and decided to brave it with both boys. They were actually pretty good. I kept them in the stroller the whole time. I knew it was about time to go when Lincoln started pulling Jack's hair though.



Hannah has gotten really shy lately. It took her forever to get out there and "dance" and twirl around to the music, but she finally did.


I really cherish these sweet times where Hannah can play dress up. She loves being a princess. She is my little princess and I just thank God for her sweetness everyday!

No comments: