Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thought we needed a little girl time...

so Saturday night I let Hannah stay up late and we gave each other manicures and pedicures. She was so excited because I pulled out all of my stuff, lotions, polish, etc.

We soaked her feet first. She thought this was cool.

I massaged her feet and rubbed scrubs and lotions on them.


She wanted to use it all, so we put a base coat on, then the color of her choice, and then a top coat.

Next, we did all the same things to her hands.

The result. She loved it!

Now it was her turn to do me.

She loved getting to use all the different products.

My feet really needed some scrubbing!

She painted my toes the same as hers.




The result! We didn't have time to do my hands cause it was 10:00 p.m. and we had church the next morning.

I really enjoyed this special time with her and I think she did too!


1 comment:

JoEllyn said...

Oh my goodness, how FUN! I need a girl!