Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"Take me out to the ball game...

Take me out with the crowd.


Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack (or in our case peanuts & cotton candy),
I don't care if I never get back,









Let me root, root, root for the home team.
If they don't win it's a shame.
For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,
At the old ball game."

We had fun Friday night at the Travs game. The kids enjoyed the food, got to take home some really nice baseball gloves of their own, laughed at the Zooperstars (who were hilarious), and got to run the bases at the end of the game.
This is Lincoln watching "Clammy Sosa" eat this guy while he was dancing to the song "Just Eat It!" It was really funny! The kids were mesmerized by them.

The girls!

The boys!

Running the bases at the end. Lincoln was soooo upset that he couldn't do it again. They rushed us off the field so that another age group could go. He kept saying "Running, running!"

Had to get a little feel of the base! Ha!

Home stretch!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree that the entertainment was great! Too bad the game wasn't a little more exciting.