Sunday, August 23, 2009

First Day of Pre-K

Hannah started Pre-K on Thursday! I can't believe she is almost 5 years old!!! This year she is going 3 mornings a week till 11:30. I am excited for her, what she will learn and the friends she will make. Fortunately there were 3 or 4 kids from her class last year in this year's class so I know that really helped her alot the first day.

She did great! She went in and washed her hands, which apparently is something that they will have to do each day first thing.

Then she was supposed to pick a center to play in. She chose the Home Living center--surprise, surprise. This girl loves to be a little momma.

I know Hannah will have a great year! I really want to try to savor every minute of this time because next year I know things will really change with Kindergarten!

No comments: