Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hannah's 1st Trip to the Hair Salon!

Yes, I did say 1st trip! Hannah is almost 5 years old and until the other day, she had never had her hair cut in a salon! Our friend Jennifer had cut it since she was about 9 months old. Since Jennifer moved, I tried to cut it myself once. I did okay, but I decided that before preschool started last week, she needed to go have it cut. I wasn't brave enough to do anything drastic with it yet even though I know that if/when we do cut it short, it will be SO cute. So, we just got a trim. We went to this cute place called Pigtails and Crew Cuts.

Hannah chose to sit in the taxi car. She would not smile for me, but sat very still and did a really good job!

This is Hannah all done with her first salon hair cut! Doesn't she look thrilled?!


No comments: