Wednesday, February 17, 2010

20 weeks - Half way there!!!

Wow! Half-way through! I just can hardly wait to meet this little guy. I'm ready to get started on all the changes we are going to have to make with our house to welcome this little one to the family. This is so fun for me!

I went to the doctor on Monday. Everything is still going well. I have only gained 6 lbs so far with this pregnancy which kind of blows my mind. I've felt like I was huge so early, I figured I'd be packing on the pounds. The doctor said she was fine with this number, so I'm not worried about it. I told her that I just don't think my appetite has picked up yet (I'm sure it will!!). Maybe I'm not eating alot cause I'm so busy talking care of Hannah and Lincoln. I don't know.

I just feel really good. I'm feeling more movement. I love this. It is so neat to imagine little Hokie in there moving all around. Oh, I can't wait to hold him!!!

He is about the length of a banana right now!


No comments: