Tuesday, February 2, 2010

18 weeks

18 week pictures


This Friday is our ultrasound! Can't wait! I hope this little one cooperates and lets us get a glimpse to see if we are having a boy or a girl. We went looking Sunday to get some furniture ideas. That made me even more excited. We are just praying for a healthy baby too. I am ready to know that everything is okay.

I still feel really good. I am having some majorly weird dreams at night though. I am sleeping pretty good--no real discomfort yet. No real cravings. I still wish my appetite would increase a little. A lot of times nothing sounds really good to me. I am ready for that to change!

I think I feel the baby move just a little bit. It isn't anything major yet where Kris could try to feel it though. The size of the baby is about the length of a bell pepper. That is the only comparison I could find this week. The weight should be almost 7 ounces.

1 comment:

kristen g. said...

You're almost half way there! You look GREAT! I hope baby will cooperate for your ultrasound, it's always so exciting to find out.