Monday, April 19, 2010

28 weeks

I am almost a week behind on this post. Time has gotten away from me. This past week I went to the doctor. The baby measured fine and I had only gained 3 lbs. So far I have just gained 12 lbs. I feel like it is much more than that. I am having a lot of soreness still from all the stretching down in my pelvis. Wow. It is quite uncomfortable at times. I talked to the doctor about this and she said that it seems to get worse with each baby. I would have to agree with this. I had this soreness with Lincoln alot, but this time it is so much worse.

Room stuff is coming along. No pictures yet cause I want to get things on the walls first.

This week Hokie is about 15 3/4 inches long and weighs about as much as a Chinese cabbage (whatever that is) or about 2 1/4 lbs.



1 comment:

Matt and Rachel said...

I can totally sympathize with the stretching pains. I had them so much worse with Charlotte & my doctor told me the same thing! Hang in there! The last trimester will FLY BY!!!