Thursday, April 1, 2010

26 weeks

Well, this week I feel like I've really grown. My belly just feels bigger--heavier. The last couple of days I really haven't felt the baby move a whole lot like I normally do. I was starting to get a little worried. So, last night at supper I had 3 glasses of coke. Then I went home and laid on the couch. I felt him move some, so I think everything is okay. However, because of all that caffeine, I could not go to sleep last night for anything. Somedays I feel like my schedule is just all messed up. If I nap during the day, I'm not ready for bed and stay up too late. I guess God is preparing me for a messed up schedule when this baby comes. :-)

After going to the zoo on Saturday and walking forever, I was kind of sore in my lower belly again. It made it more uncomfortable to sleep. When I turn over and switch sides, I can really feel the soreness. I also started noticing Braxton Hicks this past weekend. I'm not having a ton, but I notice them when they come on. My belly has also seemed to get firmer this last week or so. All in all, I just feel more pregnant by the day! I still love it though. I know it could be so much worse!

The kids are noticing my big belly more. Hannah will say, "Man, Mom your tummy is really getting big." I tell her, "Oh just wait Hannah, just wait. Baby brother is really growing in there."

This week Hokie weighs about 2 lbs and measures about 14 inches (about the length of an English cucumber).




No comments: