Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Zoo Trip with Hannah's Class

Yesterday Hannah's class went to the zoo. Lincoln and I went along. Hannah enjoyed being with her little friends.




Hannah is such a great picture taker. As long as she's in a good mood, she will really smile for me and pose.

Too cute. Hannah with her friend, Alyssa.

I just had to take a picture of this bear. He was so ugly, he was cute.


They all had a great time!


So, what did Lincoln do the whole time?

He did look at the animals--some. But he mostly, climbed on things...

ran and jumped off things,...

tried to steal cars,...

and feed the animals with plants that he would pick,...

and climbed some more.

Add that to all the sticks he picked up and rocks he threw and you have one VERY tired Lincoln when it was all said and done. Oh, and don't forget about me. I was EXHAUSTED and SORE from all the walking and carraling I did. BUT it was fun!

2 comments:

Alan said...

Looks like tons of fun. The zoo is a great place to climb on things.

kristen g. said...

Lincoln is such a BOY! Looks like ya'll had fun :)