Thursday, April 1, 2010

"Dying" To Try Them!

Yesterday the kids and I dyed eggs. Boy were they impatient. I had to keep encouraging them to let the eggs sit in the colored water for longer to get them to be a better color. They were just ready to eat them from the get-go!

Lincoln working on a blue one.




Hannah thought it just took forever.


Finally all done with the dying part.

We let them dry for a while and then I let the kids decorate them. I had bought this little monster decorating set. It was cute. It had stickers for the eyes and mouths and fuzz for the hair. I also bought these little q-tip sticks that had paint in them and they just drew on the eggs with these.


Aren't they cute?


And finally--getting to eat some!

My kids LOVE hard-boiled eggs!


I think they had fun!!!

No comments: