Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hannah's Pre-K Class Easter Party

Today was Hannah's class Easter party at school. I signed up to make cookies and made these sugar cookies on a stick. I forgot to take a pictue of them, but they really turned out cute. You can see them in some of the pictures. Hannah had to take 2 hard-boiled eggs to school for them to dye them in class. I think they must have talked about Jesus dying and being raised from the dead because she was telling me all about this in the car on the way home.

Her class eating their cookies.


Time to hunt those Easter eggs.


I thought she looked so cute today with her new hair cut and her spring clothes. She had to wear one of the necklaces she made herself as well. She is such a tiny little thing.

This year was SOOOO different from last year. At last year's hunt, she was kind of overwhelmed when the teacher said "Go". She had a major melt down. This year we talked about it and she knew exactly what to do and did great! She found her 12 eggs in no time.



I was trying to get her picture when her little friend, Colin, jumped in. I thought it was so cute.


We played a couple of games. This one was an egg relay race.

Then we played pass the egg to music.

I helped with the party this year and was worn out when it was over. Luckily Lincoln cooperated really well. I think we'll try to have our own little egg hunt on Sunday so Lincoln gets to do it.

No comments: