Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hannah's new haircut!!!

While we were in Memphis, Hannah and I both got haircuts! Hannah got a BIG haircut though!! The week before we went, I asked her if she wanted to get her hair cut short. I was going to leave it up to her. I knew that I would let her get it cut eventually--probably around the time she started school. Since we were going to be seeing Jennifer, I asked her if she wanted to let Jennifer cut it. She said she did.
Front - Before

Back - Before




Front - After

Back - After

Had to put a bow in it!!

I love it! It turned out so sweet!

Daddy and Nathan were upstairs. She ran up to show them. I tried to get their reactions. They were all smiles. Wish I could have gotten Hannah's face. She was excited to show all her friends at church on Sunday night. Yesterday when I picked her up from school, I asked her if her friends liked her hair. She said, "Oh Yeah!" Too funny!

I think the haircut makes her look a little more her age. I've been getting asked lately if she and Lincoln are twins. They are about the same height. She is such a petite little thing. I think she looks even more adorable than she already did!

5 comments:

Angela said...

love it, love it, love it! That is how I want Allison's hair cut- if she ever gets any!

Kelly B. said...

ADORABLE!!! I love her new haircut!! Jennifer did a great job as always!

Allison said...

Love it! She is such a beautiful little girl!

Matt and Rachel said...

I love Hannah's haircut!! It look SO sweet on her! I've been going back and forth about cutting Madeleine's hair before the wedding -- but I think seeing how cute Hannah looks has convinced me! :)

kristen g. said...

I love her haircut! It looks so cute on her.