Wednesday, March 10, 2010

23 weeks

23 weeks this week. Another week down. Appetite definitely in full swing! Feeling lots of movement, which I love. Everyone asks me how I'm feeling and I really feel great. I know the uncomfortableness will kick in soon, so I am thoroughly enjoying how I feel right now.

I got my Pottery Barn bedding in and love it! It goes great with the bumper I found at Target too! So, now if we could just find the bunk beds, we could get started on the new rooms. We thought we had found one at Hanks for a great price. But we took a knob off Linc's dresser to try to see if it matched and it didn't. We were bummed. We did find a bunk bed that matched at Kids' Furniture but it was over twice the price of Hanks. So, we are still in search of the right bunk beds.

The kids still pray for "the baby in Momma's tummy, the blue baby." I can't wait to see how they react to this little guy getting here.

According to my pregnancy book, the baby is about 1 pound and the size of a small doll. It is so neat to think that there is this little doll in my belly kicking around! I love that!



No comments: