Friday, March 19, 2010

24 weeks

Well, this week I'm feeling more pregnant for sure. Not sure if I have been over doing it a bit or what, but I have been sooooo sore in my lower belly the last few days. Mr. Lincoln has taken to running away from me these days--like the other day in Hobby Lobby. He ran clear to the other end of the store as soon as we walked in the doors. Oh I was so mad at him! I had to kind of run after him because he started getting into things and I didn't want him to break something! So, I don't know if that's why I was so sore or if I'm just growing and stretching down there. I can definitely see that I am growing. The belly is getting rounder!

The baby is moving a lot. The other morning Hannah and Lincoln had gotten in bed with me after they woke up and I tried to get them both to put their hand on my belly to feel him move. Lincoln wouldn't leave it there long enough, but Hannah actually felt it. Her face just lit up. It was kind of neat! I'm hoping she can feel it more and Lincoln will eventually settle down long enough to do it too.

This week Hokie is about a foot long (about the length of an ear of corn). Keep growing little one! Can't wait to meet you!



No comments: