Thursday, March 4, 2010

22 weeks!

At 22 weeks I am still feeling great. I can tell my tummy is getting bigger all the time. Kris was able to feel the baby move the other night for the first time. His movements seem to be most noticeable to me in the evenings when I'm able to relax some and take the time to really lie down for a bit.

This week I have been on a sweet potato fry kick. My mom made these for me a while back when I was home and I LOVED them. You just cut them up, sprinkle with olive oil and salt, and bake them in the oven. They are SO yummy!!

I was so excited to order two sets of twin bedding from Pottery Barn Kids today! I had been eyeing it for a while and a friend told me that it went on special starting today. So, I jumped on it and ordered it. I also found a bumper at Target for $20 that I think will go with the twin bedding. So, I think I'll use that for the baby's bedding instead of spending a ton of money on a whole set. I'm hoping we can buy the bunk beds soon and go ahead and get Lincoln in his new room!

This week the baby is about 11 inches long--the length of a spaghetti squash!





No comments: