Wednesday, March 24, 2010

25 weeks

Week 25! Just 15 to go!! I am feeling good. I am definitely noticing this big ole belly I'm carrying around more these days. I am feeling lots of movement. This little guy seems to be more of a mover than I remember my other two being. I am trying to take it a little bit easier lately because it is easy to over do it. Yesterday I took about an hour and a half nap and really messed my bedtime up. Don't think I went to bed till after 1:00 a.m. This made me realize I should probably not nap that long anymore. I've also been having lots of heart burn. It's not too bad, but enough to be annoying.

We finally found bunk beds and got them ordered last night! I am super excited about this! They will be in in a couple of weeks. We have things going on the next couple of weekends, but after that we will get started moving the rooms around. I want Linc to really get settled in his new room before the baby comes.

We have pretty much picked out the name of this little guy. No, it will not be Hokie--although who knows, that could end up being a nickname! Kris has been adamant about sticking to the initials LEK. I just couldn't talk him out of it and honestly I've pretty much known forever that he really was dead set on using these initials for our boys. I really have not allowed myself to think too much outside of L names. L is a very hard letter though, so it has been a bit of a challenge and this name has had to grow on me. BUT I think I like it now. We have always kept our names a secret until birth, so we will do this again. You gotta have one surprise! The kids don't even know!

I just can't wait to meet this little boy! I imagine what he'll look like and how the kids will react to him all the time. Hannah is super sweet with babies, so I am really looking forward to watching her with ours.

According to BabyCenter.com, the baby's weight is not more than an average rutabaga, about a pound and a half. Think I'm about to lose my little size comparisons! I may just have to start saying length and/or weight. This just helps me realize how big he is getting in there!


No comments: