Thursday, May 13, 2010

32 weeks

Another week has gone by. Crazy how they are flying! I went to the doctor today and have one more 2 week visit and then we are down to once a week!! My doctor checks you beginning at 35 weeks. The other day I was talking to someone and mentioned this and it hit me that "Whoa! That is only 3 weeks away!"

I gained 2 lbs at this visit. Everything is still going well. Hokie measured 32 weeks. I mentioned to my doctor that I wondered if he would be a big baby--bigger than Linc was at 7 lbs 14 oz. She told me she could kind of give me an idea around 36 weeks or so. I'm anxious to see what she thinks. I don't know what to think. I'm still feeling a ton of lower pain/pressure. It is especially obvious when I've been sitting for a while or during the middle of the night when I turn over. I know there is some kind of a band that you can get to help with this, but I'm too cheap to spend $70 on it. So, I'll just bear it a few more weeks. :-)

I bought some fabric to make a diaper bag today and have started making a couple more burp cloths. I have plans to decorate some more onesies as well. I have plenty to keep me busy these last 2 months! I know they will fly by. Plus we have season passes to Wild River Country. I plan on going there with the kids several times a week in June.

So, Hokie you are getting big in there! You are almost 4 lbs (about the size of a large jicama, whatever that is).




1 comment:

kristen g. said...

You are such a cute pregnant Mama! And jicama's are a root vegetable, they are in the bbq chicken salad at California Pizza Kitchen. I copied the ingredients once and had to ask at the farmers market to find out what they looked like! :)