Thursday, May 27, 2010

34 weeks

I am so ready for this baby to be here! I don't want to wish him here too early, but I am one tired Momma. I went to the doctor today and after waiting almost an hour and a half (with 2 kids, thank goodness Kris was there), had to reschedule for next Wednesday. The doctor was in surgery and wouldn't be back in time. No big deal. All is well other than just being so tired and sore. I'll get to be checked next week. I am really looking forward to this. I think this just makes the end feel more real. :)

Kris has had a project going in our back yard for the last several weeks and hopes to finish it this weekend. That's why I haven't gotten the things done in the boys' room that I want done. Hopefully in the next week or so I'll be able to get things on the walls and post some pictures. I'll also post some pictures of Kris' back yard project. It is pretty neat.

Hokie is about 5 lbs this week, which is about the weight of an average canteloupe, and measures around 19 3/4 inches. Babycenter.com says 18 inches so I don't know which one to go by. He is putting on fat now. I just really wonder how big he will be? I am also anxious to find out if he is head down or not. I have a hard time telling from his movement.

Your brother and sister are ready to see you, Hokie! They have been asking more often when you will come, especially Lincoln. He got to hold Jack's baby sister, Lucy, this week and I think it got him excited--Hannah too!



No comments: