Thursday, May 20, 2010

33 weeks

33 weeks. Just 7 more to go--maybe. I know I've got lots more growing to do, but am not sure how that is going to be possible. I am so sore and uncomfortable. This pregnancy has by far been the hardest on my body. Ugh! I'm trying to enjoy it, but it is getting hard.

I've been noticing more Braxton Hicks lately. They don't hurt, but are definitely noticeable. I have felt the baby having hiccups several times too. Kris was even able to feel these once. I am very ready to see this little guy!

This past week I was blessed to have been given a surprise gift card shower from my friends at church. I'll post more about this when my computer is not running so slow. I am very excited to use them to get some things that we'll be needing soon! My parents have volunteered to keep the kids for a weekend in June so that Kris and I can get some things done. We will also get to celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary then too! I am really looking forward to that weekend!!!

Hokie weighs about 4 1/2 lbs this week (about the weight of a pineapple) and his total length is around 19 1/2 inches.


No comments: