Monday, January 17, 2011

Don't really want to, but think I need to...

make my blog private. I have been thinking about making my blog private for quite some time. I feel like God just keeps putting it on my heart, so maybe He is telling me I need to do it. I hate that it kind of complicates things, but I just feel like I need to restict who is reading about my family.

SO, that being said, if you would like to continue to read this blog, please send me your email address to Jamie@keimfamily.net. I will give you permission to view it. I will leave it open until March 1st. After March 1st, it will only be available to those I have given permission to. Hopefully this will give people time to respond.

If you are someone that I know, please don't let this keep you from reading about our family! Just send me your email and I will add you!!!

Thanks!

Jamie

No comments: