Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hanging out with friends!

We have been hanging out with friends quite a bit this summer.  I haven't taken pictures of everything we have done, but here are a few!

One day a few weeks ago, we went downtown to the Splash Park with the Hausteins!  It was good for Paul and Linc to get to play together, and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to chat with Angie!




The next few pics were from really early this summer.  I was cleaning out my email and found where Stacey had sent them to me.  This was from a sleepover at Kenzie's with Emma and Hannah!  The girls had fun having a fashion show with make-up and everything!


Oh my!!!!!



This pic was from a movie date with the Stephens back at the end of May!  We haven't been to a summer movie since then!  I didn't care for the selection this year or we had already seen them.


One Saturday a few weeks ago, the kids and I packed lunch and went with the Stephens to Woolly Hollow State Park in Greenbrier.  Kris went to Jimmy's tomato farm to mow, so he didn't get to come.  It was supposed to be a church class outing, but we were the only ones that came.  It was so much fun!  The kids just loved it.  It had a great beach where they could play in the sand.  They enjoyed the lake water too!


Lincoln played catch with a little boy he made friends with.  I can not keep that boy's trunks up!!!


Mike relaxing!






I am so thankful for these friends!!


The kiddos and I!


We have played on the tubes at Rock Creek a few times, gone to Chickfila or McDonald's to eat/play, gone to Wild River Country with friends, swam with the Vicks and Rainbolts at the Begg's house several times, had friends come to our pool, and played in the back yard or inside with some neighbor friends!  Oh and Hannah had a sleep over the other night with Kenzie at our house.  We have had a lot of fun this summer!  Can't believe it is almost over!

No comments: