Monday, July 29, 2013

Pizza Night

Making homemade pizzas was on our to do list for the summer so we did just that a couple of weeks ago.  I found a homemade pizza dough recipe and made it myself.  After I made the dough, I gave each of the kids some and had them stretch it out to make their crust.  They had to have a little help though.



Funny Layton didn't want to put his hands in it.



Then, they added their toppings.




Kris thought he was a pizza chef.  :-)





They actually turned out really well.  Hannah and Lincoln liked them for sure.  The recipe made a lot of dough.  Next time instead of making such big pizzas, I will remember to maybe make a dessert one.  We love Larry's chocolate chip pizzas and cinnamon sticks!  It would be fun to try to make one of them!




No comments: