Monday, October 6, 2014

Hannah's 10th Birthday!

Hannah turned TEN this year.  I seriously can not believe she hit double digits.  Where did this precious angel go???


I wanted to do something special for her this year but knew we would not be able to do a party because we had BIG plans coming up.  So, I used an idea that a friend of mine did when her son turned 10.  She did a small gift a day for the 10 days leading up to his birthday.  I was really worried how I would handle it if she begged to have a big party.  Fortunately for me, she didn't.  So, I tried to think of 10 little things that I knew she'd like and gave her one a day until her birthday.

First up was an American Girl Cheerleading outfit for her doll, Julie.




The next day we went for ice cream after school.


Several new hair things were next.  She loved the bun maker.




I didn't take a picture of every day for some reason, but number 4 was the AG Manners book.  Then, I got her some more rainbow loom bands because the kids were back into that again.


Number 6 was a lanyard set she had been wanting for a while and number 7 were some dangling earrings--finally!  I told her she couldn't wear this kind of earring until she was 10.

Number 8 was that she got to pick where to eat dinner.  We weren't surprised when she picked Sakura.  We actually surprised her because Mimi and Pappaw came and were able to eat with her.  She thought that they just came up for her birthday.  Little did she know....



The next day she got some Mad Libs because we were traveling and I thought she might enjoy doing them.  Her actual birthday was spent at Disney World Magic Kingdom.  Can't get much better than that!!!

Happy 10th Birthday my sweet Hannah!!!!

No comments: