Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas at Aunt Suz's

We had our Christmas get-together with Mom's side of the family on Friday after Christmas.  They are a fun family.  I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought it might be something they would enjoy.  I think they had fun with it!



Mom and Aunt Suz.


Ellie.


Ali, Ellie, and Emory.


Emory and Hannah.


Addi and Hannah.


Weirdo and me.


Hannah and Jaxon.


Hannah, Hadyn, and Addi.




Addi, Hannah, Layton, and Jaxon.


Addi, Alex, Hayden, Eric, and Lincoln.



Aunt Suz, me, Jolie, and Ali.


Ali and Hayden.


My three.


Casey, Aunt Suz, Tyler, Ali, and Uncle Mark.


The Sisters--as they are known.  Aunt, Rosie, Mom, Aunt Bet, and Aunt Suz.



Uncle Bobby and Aunt Bet.  I couldn't resist this one.  ha!



Kinda couldn't believe my Dad actually took a picture!


Me and my crazy family.  :-)



I love it when all the cousins get to be together.



Crazy photo bomber.


My cousins Linzi, Ali, Amy, and Jolie.  Fun fun girls.  Love them!




Always enjoy spending time with family!!!




No comments: