Friday, June 12, 2015

My Mother.

Mother's Day weekend we all got to be home together to celebrate our mom.  I shared this on Facebook that day, but wanted to include it on my blog because I want to remember it and I want the kids to read it as well.

"Thankful to have gotten to be with my momma today.  I loved the sermon this morning about ways to leave your "footprint of faith" as a mom.  She has been doing this for years.  She is leaving them clearly as she makes notes in her bible that I will treasure one day.  She blesses me and my family daily with her prayers, encouragement, challenges, and I love you's.  And last but not least, she lives her faith everyday.  She is definitely not a Sunday morning Christian.  What an example she is to me.  Love you Mom!!!"

I have such a great example to follow.  I am very grateful for my mom and to God for making her mine.




No comments: