Monday, June 1, 2015

Zoo with Layton

Back towards the end of April I went to the Zoo with Layton and his preschool class.  We had a great time.  Love my little guy.








I tried to get him with the lion in the background.













We saw lots of animals, but this guy stole the show right at the end.  He was over close to the window so we got to watch him chow down on some onions.



Then, he moved over and put his face right up against the glass and just looked at us.  It was the coolest thing!!  He is one big dude.




His eyes were amazing.  I couldn't help but wonder what in the world he was thinking.  What a funny creature God made in the orangutan!!





Glad I got to do this with Layton.  I have gone with each of the kids during their Pre-K year at Geyer Springs and I love thinking about each one!



No comments: