Tuesday, June 30, 2015

3rd Week of Summer - June 21st-27th

This past week started off with Father's Day.  I really kicked myself later for not getting a picture with Dad!  So, I found this one from a couple of years ago that I love.  Love you, Dad!



We got Kris the perfect shirt.  He is kind of the King of the Silly Shirts, so it fit him I thought.



I snapped this picture that morning at church as Lincoln was helping his dad serve communion.  Definitely one of Kris' strong points is his example to our kids of anything related to church, service, or spirituality.  I hope our boys can be like their daddy in this way one day!  This is definitely one way to help that happen.


Sunday was also extra special because it was Layton's 5th birthday.  Love my precious baby boy.  He wants to spike his hair up all of a sudden and it makes him look so big.


On Monday we went to Wye Mountain Berry Farm with Amy and Hannah Burton and picked blueberries and raspberries.  I love doing this!  However, my boys aren't much help anymore.  They are too distracted because they are either eating berries constantly or running around.  Oh well.  I have a freezer full of berries!





More days at the pool.






Lincoln was bored so I gave him a project.  I told him to go make something that started with the letter 'A' out of his Legos.  He did and thought that was pretty cool.  So, we kept going.  He got to 'E' before he was bored again.  Maybe we can start at 'F' next time!

Alligator


Bee


Cup


Drum Stick


Egg


On Thursday we met Kris at his office parking lot and had a free lunch thanks to First Security Bank.


Hannah has had the itch to sew lately.  She came up with this little teddy bear project all on her own.  I helped her start the buttons, but she did the rest herself.  Love it!


Finally, we ended the week in Texarkana for my cousin, Casey's, wedding.  It was beautiful.


He married a girl that had a little girl named Ava.  This is her walking down the aisle with my cousin, Tyler and Uncle Mark.  Precious!





Never even noticed Tyler photo bombing in this pic until someone pointed it out on Facebook.






Me with some of my cousins, Amy, Ali, Jolie, and Linzi.


Kari and Ali.


Uncle Mark, Tyler, Aunt Suz, and Casey.  Missing Ali in this picture.


We left after the wedding to come home, but the kids stayed with my parents.  I've got a few much needed days to myself.  Lots of catching up on things to do!

No comments: